1. How to link multiple stores with one bank account number
You can use one bank account with multiple stores. In this case, the vendor has to create only one JumiaPay Business Account, add the bank account and get it verified then link this JumiaPay Business Account to all his stores.
NB: One Bank Account cannot be added to multiple JumiaPay Business Accounts. but A single JumiaPay Business Account containing the bank account can be linked to multiple stores.
2. How to link all stores to a single JumiaPay Business account.
To do this, simply click register from the Payment Method tab (Settings ->Your Profile -> Payment Method) in Seller Center, login to JumiaPay Business using the same email address as the store with the Bank account, select the same JumiaPay Business account from the list of options and click confirm.
Once done, all the stores will be linked to the same JumiaPay Business Account
3. How to unlink accounts
You can unlink your account by following the steps below;
To change the linked account from seller center, go to your Settings -> Your Profile -> “Change My Account”
Login with the desired email
Select the desired JumiaPay Business Account from the list of accounts associated with the email or the click “Create new business account”
4. How to delete/deactivate accounts when multiple have been created instead of linking all existing bank accounts"?
You can request to delete your account by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the JumiaPay Business ID or email the account is linked to and the last 4 digits of the bank account. We will delete the account and respond. After this, the vendor should be able to add the bank account to another JumiaPay Business Account.
5. What is the withdrawal limit per cluster of sellers?
At the moment the withdrawal limit is 200,000
6. What do I do when there is a conflict between an existing Jumia pay customer account and Jumia Pay Vendor account
If you want to use the account number attached to the customer account as opposed to the account number attached to the vendor account
We will need to delete the account from the customer account to enable you to add it to the business account. You can send an email to email@example.com requesting for the account number to be deleted from the customer account.
7. How do I reset my Jumia Pay password?
Click on the forgot password button
8. I have sent several emails for verification but I am yet to get a confirmation that the account has been verified?
Please login here https://business-pay.jumia.com.ng/ the JumiaPay business account to confirm if you have been verified.
9. An error has occurred when trying to create a JPay Account?
After inputting email address, click on create an account and not login