Jumia Express Delivery Promise
As a Jumia Express Vendor, we commit to delivering your products to customers in the fastest possible time. Customer love our Express Service and can expect items in the following timelines once an order is placed. Click HERE to view the breakdown of our zones according to cities.
Please note that the fees are progressive and there is a multiplier effect on every 30 days**
Where is Jumia Express Located?
Jumia Express is located at 1B Surulere Industrial Estate Off Acme Road, Ogba, Lagos
Understanding the status of your PO on your seller center
- Draft: You created the Jumia Express request, but did not submit it to our team yet. You have to submit or it won’t be processed.
- Submitted: The request has been processed and waiting for our team’s approval.
- Approval needed: The request has been changed during the quality check by the to the warehouse team.
- Accepted: You can now go to the Warehouse on the date agreed with our team and drop off your products.
- Received: After the inbound process and quality check at the Warehouse, your request will have the “received” status.
- Canceled: Request has been cancelled by you or by the Warehouse.
- Rejected: The request has been rejected by our team – to avoid this, see recommendations for your request below.
How do you package items before dropping them to the warehouse?
- Main warehouse: 1b Surulere industrial road, off Universal close, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja
No – on the contrary, the Jumia Express pricing plan is both simple and affordable. Jumia Express aims to optimize your costs, allowing you to outsource and save on personnel expenses, storage and logistics facilities.
Yes. Jumia Express is 100% flexible: you can place part of your assortment on Jumia Express, whilst also maintaining additional stock via Drop Shipping.
Yes. By storing your products at the Warehouse, we acknowledge their good condition. If you consider they are not in a satisfactory condition at the point of return, we will make payment for the value of the product(s) depending on the damages.
No. You select how much stock to deliver to the Jumia Express warehouse. We only require that you meet the mandatory minimum threshold so as to avoid out of stock items.
As a Jumia Vendor you have accesses to Jumia Seller Center. Inventory related information incl. Stock levels and sales performance is available via this platform.
Absolutely nothing, you don’t even need to confirm the order – Jumia handles the order process from end-to-end.
No. Jumia will oversee the shipping and return processes, any failed / mis-delivered items will be returned to your inventory in the Jumia Express Warehouse. Only in the case of quality issues with the product, we will seek to return the item to the vendor.
Yes, Jumia Express is a 100% flexible service. You can remove your stock at your convenience. Simply raise a return request via Seller Centre. You can expect the process to take up to 7 days.
Yes. You will have one compulsory onboarding if you are a new vendor. (Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
And training and question sessions are organized every week on Tuesday and Thursday.