Introduction to Jumia Express
Jumia Express is a premium service for your customers. It offers best sellers to customers, with a premium shipping.
Before joining Jumia Express, our team will review your performances over the past weeks. Only your fast-selling products will be eligible for Jumia Express!
How does it improve your Jumia experience?
Increase Your Sales via:
- Better Visibility
- Higher Conversion Rate
- No Daily Order Limit
Simplify Your Operations by leveraging Jumia’s world-class warehousing & logistics:
- Optimized Warehousing & Personnel Costs
- No Drop-Shipping Process
- No Out of Stock Penalties
How does it work?
Jumia Express is effortless…
- Your items are stored at the Jumia Express Warehouse.
- We then pick, pack and ship each order directly to your customer.
Jumia Express promise:
- Jumia Express guarantees fast delivery.
- No commitment: Pay as you Go fees, and ability to leave Jumia Express whenever you want.
- Jumia Express is flexible: use Jumia Express for only parts of your stock, and drop-shipping for the rest.
- Jumia Express is an all-inclusive service, from packaging to return management.
Jumia Express Deliver Promise.
As a Jumia Express Vendor, we commit to delivering your products to customers in the fastest possible time. Customer love our Express Service and can expect items in the following timelines once an order is placed:
How much does Jumia Express cost?
The Jumia Express Fee is split into two components:
Jumia Express Storage (based on item size): storage for your product in a Jumia Warehouse.
Vendor Shipping Contribution (based on item size and category):
- Picking and packing of your products when a customer orders them.
- Shipping of your products to the customer.
- Customer service and returns supported by Jumia.
Jumia Express Fashion items are ₦150 and Dropshipping Fashion items are ₦400
Benefits of Jumia Express fees?
- Jumia’s operational efficiency will offer you un-matched savings when compared to costs of overheads, warehousing space, packing materials, labour, customer service etc.
- Jumia Express Vendor Shipping Contribution will always beat the equivalent pricing for Drop Shipping.
- No hidden or additional fees once you have signed up to Jumia Express.
Over the years, we at Jumia have kept our promise to make selling on Jumia effortless and rewarding. With your consistent feedback, we have improved our platform and will continue to improve.
Therefore, as a reminder and in the bid to deliver the best and cost-effective logistics experience, to enable us to serve you better; we are introducing a shipping fee for all grocery items sold on Jumia. We are confident that this will allow us to remain relevant with increased assortment in this category.
Please find below the New shipping fees for Grocery Items:
|Grocery Category||Jumia Express||Drop-Shipping|
Please note that the reviewed shipping fee will take effect from Monday, 27th April 2020.
Also, we are introducing a “special small” category for all grocery items such as single units of Sardines, Spaghetti, Baked beans, etc.
Please find in the table below the New Jumia Express storage fees:
|Grocery Category||Jumia Express Storage Fee (Old)||Jumia Express Storage Fee (New)|
Please note that the new storage fee is free for the first 15 days and the increases based on the duration the item stays in the warehouse.
Thank you for your continued partnership with us as we continue on this journey to building the most beloved and trusted shopping online destination in Nigeria.