1. What is the Seller Score?
- As Jumia is a marketplace, customers have to choose between many vendors, and they need trust, safety and relevant information. Then, the Seller Score informs your customers about the quality of your shop.
- The objective of Seller Score is two-fold:
Enable customers to choose the most reliable sellers.
Grow your business by attracting more customers and by building a strong brand image.
2. Where can you see your Seller Score?
- You can see your Seller Score on your Seller Center Homepage. Your score is very important for your customers since they look at it before buying your products. Reach a score of 5 to be among the best Jumia vendors.
- Cancellation rate is the reliability of your shop. It is the percentage of orders you have cancelled over the last 4 weeks.
- Quality score is the percentage of orders that have not been rejected or returned by customers because of quality issues.
3. What is its impact for your customers?
- Your score as a vendor is visible on the page of each of your product. Products from top rated vendors have a conversion rate from 5 to 10 times higher than other vendors.
4. How can you improve your Seller Score?
- Improve your Cancellation rate by updating your stock every day so that you will not have to cancel orders any more and ship your orders within 48 hours.
- Improve your Quality score by ensuring to stock only original, authentic, high quality products and brands.