With Jumia Express we take care of the fulfillment of all your orders!
why should you join jumia express?
grow your sales and businessaverage delay time in daysJumia Express is a premium service with guaranteed express delivery.All items are carefully packed by Jumia and supported by our quality after-sales service - doubling your customers' satisfaction and willingness to buy.Jumia Express customers pay no additional fees.Jumia Express is available at no additional cost to the customers. They receive products at speed, whilst your brand benefits.
build customer trust and online reputationOptimize your Seller Score!!!Seller score is part based on shipping experience:
As a power-seller you’ll be eligible for Silver and Gold badges, bringing many commercial advantages!!!
- Low cancellation rate
- Shipping time
Improve your product satisfaction scoreThe 5-star product satisfaction rate is a significant differentiator for product selection amongst customers, along with price and discount. Satisfaction is strongly linked with your product price, quality and usability, and shipping experience as well! With our service, you ensure an optimal customer satisfaction!
increase your visibility on jumiaJumia Express products are flagged with the "Jumia Express" Badge and feature at the top of the listings for each category.Customers can easily toggle "Jumia Express only" to identify products available via free, fast delivery.
reduce your costsSave on storage fees
Save on operational fees: personnel, packaging and processing chargesProcessing fees for Jumia Express only apply on final delivered ordersThey include:
- Competitive storage costs guaranteed in our Warehouse
- Pay only for Jumia Express warehousing and delivery services - no additional charges or hidden fees
- Order treatment (pick & pack)
- Product returns
save energy with a 100% flexible serviceSave energy with a 100% flexible service
- Choose online which stock you want to put on Jumia Express: No obligation to put all your stock in Jumia Express
- No Sales Volume Limit: Sky's the limit, with Jumia Express you won't experience any limits on your daily sales orders
- Join and leave Jumia Express easily, whenever you want: No engagement, no entry fees - you manage your account from your computer
- Get paid faster: Fees automatically deducted from your seller account once your order has been delivered
- No after-sale management: We manage customer complaints, returns and rebound items that can be sold again
How much will Jumia Express cost me?
The Jumia Express Fee is split into two components:
Here is the fees matrix for Jumia Express – no bad surprise, everything is here !
Just joined Jumia Express ?
This training should help you send your first products in Jumia Express and start selling them !
1st step: create a request to send your products in Jumia Express
Now that you’ve joined Jumia Express, you will need to create your first Delivery Request to start selling products – we offer here full explanation of the process.
2nd step: schedule a drop off date at our warehouse
Once your request to send products in Jumia Express has been accepted by Jumia’s Commercial Team, you are ready to dispatch your items to our warehouse.
The process is simple:
- Go on you Seller Center to find your PO number. If you are unsure as how to get this PO, we explain everything here
- Book you Inbound Slot via the Inbound Scheduling Tool (see below how to use it)
- Ensure you items are prepared according to the inbound guidelines (see here) , then deliver your shipment to the Jumia Warehouse at the pre-agreed time.
- The Jumia Warehouse Team will carry out a brief quality check and subsequently inbound your items.
For more information on the inbound process, please go here.
Please note that if you fail to arrive at your specified time & date slot, your items may be rejected.
3rd step: prepare your products for the inbound following our guidelines
You’ve joined Jumia Express, created your first inbound request and scheduled a Drop Off date ?
It’s time for you to prepare your stock for the inbound at our Warehouse!
You sent your products in Jumia Express ?
This training should help you manage your Jumia Express products!
Section 2: managing your stock
Now that you’ve joined Jumia Express, you can manage your online boutique directly on the Seller Center. We explain you how to do it here
Section 3: pricing your products
To improve your business performance, differentiate from other sellers
Section 4: tracking your performance
Now that you’ve joined Jumia Express, you will need to create your first Delivery Request to start selling products – we offer here full explanation of the process
Want to retrieve your products from Jumia Express ?
Possible, and simple!
Read this training to help you with this.
To remove your items from Jumia Express, you’ll have to:
Create a Return request and
Schedule a pick up date at our warehouse